Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Our website employs the safe and secure harbor terms of 17 U.S.C. §512, usually known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To submit a copyright infringement notification here, you simply must send a written conversation that includes significantly the following:
1. An actual or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to find the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith perception that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in
the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the
complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive
right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person
who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is
infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, DON’T MAKE
FALSE CLAIMS!Then Send the infringement notice via email to
abusama27 (at) gmail (dot) com